Golf Michel Grégoire Inc. has specialized in teaching and organizing activities related to golf and adapted them to all levels of golfers (beginners to advanced) since 1991. Among them : indoor and outdoor lessons, golf teaching packages, clinics and golf trips to Myrtle Beach.
Our services (consultant, pedagogical programs, material, etc.) are also available to teaching institutions, sport department of cities or any organizations offering or planning to offer golf lessons.
Michel Grégoire is a graduate from the University of Montreal in physical education. He has specialized in teaching golf since 1980, which allowed him to work in France and Australia. Cordial, a good listener and an excellent teacher, Michel Grégoire knows how to develop the full potential of his students.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, University of Montreal (1982)
- Teaching professional since 1980 in multiple golf schools in the Montreal area
- Golf teaching professional at Bordeaux University, France (1982 to 1984)
- Golf teaching professional in Brisbane, Australia (1988)
- Co-founder of Proformance Golf School in Pierrefonds (1991)
- Director of the Centre de golf du Collège de Bois-de-Boulogne (1994 to 2001)
- Organizer of golf trips since 1996
- Director of the Académie de golf Les Rochers Bleus in Sutton (1995 to 2012)
- Co-presenter of 6 televised programs on golf technics for Vidéotron (1997)
- Author of many specialized golf articles
- Teaching professional at the St-Lazare Golf Club since 2007
- Author of « Manuel du golf récréatif » (french edition only), published in 2006 and available by mail by filling out an order form
- Author of 12 instructive videoclips (in French only) for the Internet (2011)
The staff is composed of a dynamic team of professionals specialized in teaching golf. Having a university degree in physical education, their teaching skills are based on the biomecanics of the different technical movements of golf. They respect the morphology and sportive skills of each student.
The atmosphere during the lessons is welcoming, relaxed and unpretentious. The teaching professionals are courteous, calm and very patient. They share their passion and knowledge for golf with ease. In short, they improve the quality of your game in a very enjoyable setting.